The Credit Score is calculated on the following main factors from the data maintained on the credit report.
Is the amounts due; either paid on time or there are any delays reported; that are shown in the data reported with number of days where payment was delayed and how frequent delays are reported. This in addition to if there is any negative data reported from The Central Bank of Egypt.
Percentage of available credit card balances availed to the customer for usage.
Credit History Length
Your Score takes into account:
- how long your credit accounts have been established, including the age of your oldest account, the age of your newest account and an average age of all your accounts.
- how long specific credit accounts have been established.
- how long it has been since you used certain accounts.
What is the mix of credit product types?
- Revolving Credit: Number of credit cards
- Installment Credit: Percent of accounts that are installment loans
In brief, Scores will consider your mix of credit cards, retail accounts, installment loans, finance company accounts and mortgage loans.